- 1. Download The Forge Installer *Click Here*
- 2. Make sure to download Minecraft and run the version you are installing forge for at least once!
- 3. Then run the Forge Installer and then select install client form the options
- 4. After it finishes, open up Minecraft and select the profile "Forge" and login/test
- 1. Pixelmon conflicts with some other mods, please get rid of other mods before installing Pixelmon
- 2. Download The Pixelmon Files *Click Here*
- 3. Open up "Run" or In the start menu search bar, type %appdata%
- 4. Open the folder Named Roaming, Then open the .minecraft folder
- 5. Drag/copy the Pixelmon files you downloaded into your .minecraft folder (the folder should be named "mods") If the mods folder is not their create one.
- 6. Once that has finished, Open up Minecraft and select the profile "Forge" then login and test if the mods are installed correctly!
Hoenn Required Files:
Kanto Required Files: